Las Vegas trip and Grand Canyon South Rim VIP Tour. Lets have some fun in Las Vegas zip lining over Fremont street, spend some time walking the strip and then lets do a 14 hour excursion to the Grand Canyon.
The Grand Canyon National Park, South Rim VIP Tour takes you to the most famous area of the Grand Canyon where, from the most picturesque viewpoints of all, you can view the widest and deepest portions of the canyon. Included are photo stops at Hoover Dam, the Route 66 Train Museum, Mather Point, Yavapai Point and Bright Angel Point with additional free time to browse the Bright Angel Lodge and gift shop. This tour "features a full three hours" in the National Park and the option to walk the "Rim Trail, the most beautiful walk in the world"; where you can romantically picnic and stroll along the 2.5 mile paved trail from Mather Point, to Yavapai Point and then to Bright Angel Point; or, you can stay with your tour guide and ride to the viewpoints. Our professional & entertaining driver/guides captivate passengers with a wealth of information on the Grand Canyon and the wonderful American Southwest. Duration: Approximately 14-15 hours
- February 24 leave San Antonio around 2:30 arrive in Las Vegas around 3:30 check in at the Bellagio Hotel
- Eat dinner and take in all that Vegas has to offer
- February 25 kick around the Strip and then Zipline over Fremont Street
- February 26th Grand Canyon South Rim VIP Sightseeing Tours
- Vegas never sleeps so why should we!!!!
- February 27th head back to San Antonio.
Recommend booking your flight and helicopter tour through Southwest Vacations: http://www.southwestvacations.com
Cost including flight, hotel, rental car and VIP tour of Grand Canyon was $825.00 per person based on double occupancy . This price subject to change after October 3rd